If you are looking for my Cyberfeminism blog...

You've come to the wrong place but feel free to look around anyway!
My Cyberfeminsim blog is actually over at http://arachnetwopointoh.blogspot.com
Sorry for the confusion.
Have a totally awesome day!

Sunday, March 15, 2009

This just in:

I don't understand WebCT courses AT ALL.

So I'm sad to say I ended up dropping my cyberfeminism course because I didn't understand how it was supposed to work and I don't know how to ask questions. It's disappointing but I tend to roll that way. I'll keep up my blog as a personal one.

Not gonna lie, I was totally intimidated by the fact that I don't know what "feminism" is or "feminist theory" for that matter. I hope some department somewhere picks up the cyber-activism concept and start teaching courses about it. There needs to be a major. Seriously.

If you are hardcore into the ideas of cyber-activism I highly recommend "Taking On the System" by Markos Moulitsas Zuniga who is the founder of the Daily Kos, one of the most popular blogs on the net. It gives basic outlines how to make arguments and win them and generally wage activist web-wars in general. It's much better than I make it sound.


This just in Part II:
I don't understand paragraph breaks or grammar rules in general anymore. Stay in school, kids.

1 comment:

-lisa said...

well, that's unfortunate.....i hope you change your mind, because really, i don't think any of us know how this class is gonna pan out....it's new and i was just happy to be one of the guinea pigs...don't be afraid to ask your classmates...i usually find there's always someone else who has your same question......i'm gonna keep you on my blogroll....good luck in the future, your former classmate, lisa :-)