If you are looking for my Cyberfeminism blog...

You've come to the wrong place but feel free to look around anyway!
My Cyberfeminsim blog is actually over at http://arachnetwopointoh.blogspot.com
Sorry for the confusion.
Have a totally awesome day!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

State of the Funyuns Address*

*Rachel Maddow's quote, not mine.

So watching the so called NOT the State of the Union or nSOTU was amazing and moving and I rather feel that the whole world needs to go watch it.




Jindal's response makes no sense and I won't bother finding it because it's hideous. I'm sure it's out there on YouTube.
Sadly I am unable to find a clip of Rachel's "ba blblaba gah" response to Jindal. It's slightly legendary.
Will update if I find that clip or the "State of the Funyuns" clip.

Have a happy Mardi Gras.

UPDATE!! found the "ba blblaba gah" response to Jindal clip!

No comments: