If you are looking for my Cyberfeminism blog...

You've come to the wrong place but feel free to look around anyway!
My Cyberfeminsim blog is actually over at http://arachnetwopointoh.blogspot.com
Sorry for the confusion.
Have a totally awesome day!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

From the front lines of stupidity.

Ben Bernanke is fucking INSANE!

Will probably fail my govt test today but doubt I'll be the first person to fail something like this.

Going back on methylphenidate (read Ritalin) despite how much I hate it as a substance. Let's hope it doesn't kill me this time.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Hey there--

I read your comments today and wanted to come see your blog...so INCREDIBLY elated to see that you're a Poli Sci/Government/Cleg [?] major. I'm a Junior in high school hoping to go into Political Science in college, hopefully in D.C., though I'm not sure what I want to emphasize in yet. I'd really love to talk with you more and hear about your classes, your activism and other stuff.

Do you have a Facebook or email address? If so, you can just drop a comment on my blog...

LOVE what you've written...I'm such a dork, I think it's so exciting!

-Lauren