If you are looking for my Cyberfeminism blog...

You've come to the wrong place but feel free to look around anyway!
My Cyberfeminsim blog is actually over at http://arachnetwopointoh.blogspot.com
Sorry for the confusion.
Have a totally awesome day!

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Placebo songs that could change your life.

they're all a bit of the softer side of placebo, sad, maybe even depressing but all of them are amazing on some level. if you don't know who placebo is, learn.




  1. Sleeping With Ghosts - Sleeping With Ghosts

  2. Passive Aggressive – Black Market Music

  3. Follow The Cops Back Home - Meds

  4. Peeping Tom – Black Market Music [bonus tracks]

  5. Running Up That Hill – Sleeping With Ghosts [two disc edition] disc two

  6. Protect Me From What I Want –Sleeping With Ghosts

  7. My Sweet Prince – Without You I'm Nothing

  8. Ask for Answers – Without You I'm Nothing

  9. The Crawl – Without You I'm Nothing

  10. Blue American – Black Market Music

  11. Narcoleptic –Black Market Music [bonus tracks]

  12. I'll Be Yours –Black Market Music [bonus Tracks]

Currently listening : Sleeping With Ghosts By Placebo Release date: By 18 November, 2003

No comments: